- Aniplex of America Inc. (“AOA”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aniplex Inc. Information collected on this Service may be used in the manner described below by AOA, Aniplex Inc., agents, subsidiaries, trusted partners and affiliates acting on our behalf (collectively, “Aniplex”). When used herein, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Aniplex.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as email address;
- Unique identifiers such as date of birth, user name, account ID;
- Preference and other information such as favorite character(s); and
- Information as to your computer or mobile device which you use the Service, such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, mobile device ID, operating system and device type, average time spent on our Service, pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet and related geographical information.
- We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Fulfill your order;
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns;
- Administer your account;
- Conduct research and analysis; and
- Display content based upon your location and/or interests.
- Information Sharing
- We may also share your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- Tracking Technologies
- We and our third party partners may automatically collect information as you browse our Service such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, mobile device ID, operating system and device type, average time spent on our Service, pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet and related geographical information about your computer or mobile device. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
- We and some of our third party partners use Flash cookies to store some of your preferences or personal information. For more information on Flash cookies and how to manage privacy and storage settings, please visit the following website:
- In some of our email messages, we use “click-through URLs” or pixel tags to determine whether the email has been opened and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. This data may also be used to gauge your interest in particular topics, so we can deliver a more relevant, personal and convenient user-experience.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Updating Your Personal Information
- If you wish to review and update your personal information, cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please send email to the address:
- Consent to Processing
- We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, including the United States and Japan, so the server on which your personal information is used and stored may not be located in your jurisdiction.
- Children's Information
- We do not knowingly collect, use, process or disclose any personal information from individuals under the age of fourteen (14) without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. If you are under the age of fourteen (14) and have provided us with your personal information without the consent of your parent or legal guardian, or if you have provided us with the personal information of an individual under the age of fourteen (14) without consent from their parent or guardian, please contact us immediately and we will remove such personal information collected.
- Changes To This Policy
Aniplex of America Inc.
2120 Colorado Ave. #220 Santa Monica CA 90404 U.S.A.