Routine Maintenance Notice (07-06 04:00 UTC)
Thank you for playing "Fate/Grand Order."
The following is a message from the administrative team.
"Fate/Grand Order" will undergo routine maintenance during the period specified below.
Note that the game cannot be accessed during the maintenance period.
Please be sure to finish any quests or battles you may be engaged in before the maintenance begins.
*Any quests or battles still in progress once the maintenance period begins may be unable to be completed or their rewards may be lost.
Upon completion of the maintenance period, the game may run slower for a short period of time due to increased data usage on the server from the downloading of update files or other reasons.
We ask that you try to download all necessary files once the maintenance is completed.
Furthermore, it is recommended that you download the files while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Date & Time
07-06 04:00 - 07:00 UTC
*Please note that the maintenance period is only an approximation and may conclude slightly before or after the scheduled time.
1. [Limited Time] Commencement of "The Oldest King of Heroes, Descends! 'Celebrating 66,666 Likes on Facebook!"
2. [Saint Quartz Summon] [Limited Time] Commencement of "Gilgamesh Pickup Summon"
3. [Limited Time] Commencement of "Master Recruitment Campaign Exchange"
4. [Limited Time] Commencement of "First Order Release Celebration Quest"
5. New Servants and Craft Essences added
1. On Android devices, the button that closes News interface is hidden by the Navigation Bar.
2. During battles, partial Servants' Noble Phantasm names spill out of the interface.
3. With regards to the Master Mission reward, we confirmed that the number of Saint Quartz Fragment is not displayed correctly.
4. Problems in displaying graphic have been corrected.
5. Misspelled or missing words have been corrected.
Improvement of the Game:
1. Adjustment of various user interface and graphic
2. Improvement of translation
As an apology to all of our players affected by the bugs listed above, we would like to offer the following in-game bonus.
All customers playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 07-06 03:59 UTC
-Saint Quartz x3
2017-07-07 04:00 — 2017-12-31 23:59 UTC
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.